Thursday, November 5, 2009

Unhappiness Couple



I know my sister-in-law and her husband was unhapping couple. They stayed together 21 years because who was patience to my sister-in-law and considering Chinese culture by my sister-in-law's parents.

They usually do not want spending time to enjoy together as well as time apart takecare their children and their love's relationship for their job always busy. So their children were loving their grandparents more than them.

The other problem is my sister-in-law's individualism who likes to control each other. She likes to act as a leader. Even though her husband could put up with her anymore but unhappiness for not respects. However, she likes dependency her husband and order him. Sometimes, she likes each following her rules, for example, her husband could not did anything who was supported her worked at home in holiday. Grandparents and her children went anywhere and her brother went to her house visiting parents without her permission must not do that. Otherwise, she would angry with people and somehow set another rules else. She always persevere in her rule. Do not lay aside things if without her system allow.

I afraid this case by myself reiterant (turn back) and asking oneself several times. It is a hard work, but I have had to remind myself whom could not do that last forever.

1 comment: