Wednesday, November 11, 2009

My Favorite Music

If you ask me what are my favorite kinds of music. I will reply that is folk songs. Why? For it has had tenderized melody. Also it always have played in soft and spry rhythm easy to sing. Moreover, it plays in guitar songs as well. There is nothing kind of music I dislike. Hip-hop music is good if it does not loud and noisyc. And who are my favorite musicians? It is uncertainty, that is not necessarily so person, which have just pleasant to the ears.
What are my favorite songs? Let me tell you. They are "Donna Donna", "Puff", "Carry on till tomorrow", "Take me home country roads", "Monday morning", "Love me tender" and "Lemon tree" because all are pleasant to listen. I have ever attended some concerts, opera, classical, band, orchestra, quartet and choir. My friend and I are very enjoyable to watch opera beacause it has great splendid at the stages.

No comments:

Post a Comment