Thursday, October 22, 2009

Some Of Traits Important In A Good Relationship

At the below of nine traits are personal qualities which are importance for a good relationship by my opinions:-

1) Love, which I was convinced most people enjoying their life for loves. Mother's love is forever great in the world. Mother protects her children against dog attacking and she doesn't think about herself safety.

2) Joy, which has never broken relationship and still held in the hands. It is still going on friendship and maintain it in the future. Watching my close friend who has always given positive and optimistic to console me when I unhappied. We get well and funny with each other. So far, our friendship have 26 years old.

3) Peace, everyone want to have a peaceafully living with friends. Sometime you may not live with relatives, for example, father and mother-in-law or mother and grandmother. I must had careful to get along with relatives if we live together. I alway remind me a sheet of peace and quiet to keep in mind by myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment