Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Summer

In this Summer, what was my unforgettable matter? Yes, there had a sent-off my father's funeral prepared by me when I pick up my children went to Hong Kong. These were worried about itinerary.

Therefore, my husband said that he would plan another happiness vacation to give us for next Summer. Where is my choice? I will choose to visit Hokkaido, Japan. There is my dream land, even though I don't understand skiing in Winter.

Whenever, there are so much better grown of Lavender and Sun Flower on the field which have nice purple and yellow pictures in Summer. Somebody like to drink the Lavender tea as well. Also there are a lot of fresh seafood that is my favorite. There are not too many people live in Hokkaido as like as suburb.

I told to my daughter this beautiful place and she asked me "Is this a field trip of my 4th grade?" "That's right, it is our family's field trip" I answered.

Hokkaido is a good place for relax. I hope this become my memoriable in the next Summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment